Title: Tamia - Officially Missing You lyrics Artist: Tamia Lyrics Visitors: 103762 visitors have hited Officially Missing You Lyrics since May 27, 2

Hmm...
Ooh...ooh...

All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop
Oh baby, tell me why
�d you have to go
�Cause this pain I feel it won�t go away
And today I
�m officially missin� you

I thought that from this heartache, I could escape
But I
�ve fronted long enough to know
There ain
�t no way
And today I
�m officially missing you

Ooh...can�t nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do, hey, baby
Said it stays on my mind
And I-I
�m officially...

All I do is lay around, 2 years full of tears
From looking at your face on the wall
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don
�t even know you at all, I don�t know you at

all





Well, I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it
�s safe to say, baby, safe to say
that I-I
�m officially missin� you


Ooh...can
�t nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do, hey, baby
Said it stays on my mind
And I-I
�m officially


Well, I thought I could just get over you, baby
But I see there
�s something I just can�t do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can
�t find a way to let go of you

Ooh...can
�t nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do, hey, baby
Said it stays on my mind
And I-I
�m officially...

It
�s official
Hoo, you know that I
�m missin� you, yeah, yes
All I hear is raindrops, oh, yeah

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar